Aria had her first official photo shoot on Friday. These are a few un-edited pictures I took. Jessica and I both had our cameras shooting at the same time. We had fun circling around eachother getting different angles of the same poses. We'd make great business partners if the military ever made it possible for us to live near eachother!
As you can see, Aria is doing great. She's smiling and becoming more alert and aware each day. She'll be 7 weeks old on Tuesday. In a way the time has flown, but most of the time it's hard to remember what life was like without her.
Sunday, March 23, 2008
New Pics of Aria
Posted by Lesley at 7:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
3 comments:
I love how your pictures turned out!!!! I think that they are better then mine. I miss you!!!!
She's beautiful! I miss you guys so much.
sooooo cute!! I can't wait to see her in person!
Post a Comment