Kassy competed in her second gymnastics meet with her rec league on March 1. She's been working really hard and has made a lot of improvement over the last 10 weeks. She placed 5th place in the floor exercise and 6th place on beam and vault. She scored an 8.5 on bar (J.T. and I both strongly feel she was ROBBED) that put her one person away from placing. She had improved so much, though, that we were thrilled anyway!
In order to advance to the next level the girls have to get an overall score of 36 in at least 2 meets. During her first meet, Kassy scored a 33.5 and this time scored 35.85. She was so close this time! We know she'll get that 36 at the next meet on April 26.
Vault, Score: 9.15
Beam, Score 9.2
Bar, Score: 8.5
Floor, Score: 9.0
.jpg)
3 comments:
Hey Leslie! Welcome to the blogging world! It will be good to see what's going on in your lives down south. Someday I hope we get to meet... seeing as how we are related now. :) My blog is pretty lame but we can be blogging buddies! :) devanddanhunt.blogspot.com
Love, Devan
oh how fun! i spent alot of my time competing in meets when I was growing up. i loved them, and miss how athletic it kept me. yeah for Kassy!
She looks like she is doing good. She has changed since I last saw her. :)
Laura
Post a Comment