Friday, March 28, 2008

Easter Sunday

I got the girls up at 7:30 Easter morning. Luckily, they are nothing like my brothers and I who thought that anytime we woke up after midn ight was good enough to be considered Easter morning and we were up. The girls were excited to see the loot the Easter Bunny left behind. They dug in immediately and we felt lucky to squeeze in a yogurt drink for their breakfast before it was time to get ready for 9:00 church.















The girls were so cute in their Easter dresses. We try to get coordinating dresses each year, but this year I could tell that Kassy wasn't having it. She is growing up so fast and I could tell she wasn't that interested in what we had picked out. I didn't want to spend the money on a dress I knew I would have to force her to wear again, so I helped her pick out another one she really liked. At least she let me help. It's tough when they start to develop their own opinions. Isn't mine good enough? :) Anyway, it worked out and they were all beautiful!
























After church we went to the Holton's house where we had dinner with 3 other families. Including ours, there were 12 kids there. Needless to say they had a blast and never sat still for vwery long. Dinner was wonderful, especially because I didn't have to cook it. After dinner we sent the dads out to hide the Easter eggs. J.T. developed a very unique technique for hiding eggs: throw them in the air and let them fall where they lye! For the third time this weekend the girls load up on candy. If you look closley, Ava has chocolate on her face in almost every picture. It was a great afternoon. The adults had fun chatting while the kids ran amuck getting their sugar highs on.





3 comments:

Tootsie said...

THE picture of Bella running with the Easter Basket was AWESOME!!!!! That is the coolest shot! You are so good at taking pictures, my sista!!!
LeAnn

durenfamily said...

Your girls are gorgeous. You take good picutures. My girls will check out your blog in the morning because they love enchanted. Who would have ever thought we would both have all girls. The odds..
Laura

Bill and Chanda said...

All we can say is that your girls are beautiful and we are so proud to say that they are our little grandchildren!! :) the picture of Bella is AWESOME!! What a great photograher you are. that one should be entered in some contest.

Mom and Dad Hunt