So, I've been pregnant and/or nursing for the past 7 1/2 years straight. Before that I had about a year and a half break between weaning #1 and getting pregnant with #2. If you're a woman you know exactly what that does to your body, and if you don't I'm sure you can imagine. The gain weight, lose weight, gain weight, lose weight, gain again game does quite a number itself not to mention pregnancy stretching and the effects of prolonged nursing. I've learned to live with it, and it truthfully does not bother me too much. Probably because I really don't have time to dwell on it.
So, today I managed to fit a shower in. I had a few minutes between getting the house clean and taking some pictures, so I threw Aria in the exersaucer and told Ava to come play with her. That way they're both occupied and I don't get any unwanted surprises. As I finish up my little cupie doll 3 year old is sitting on the toilet and singing one of her many made up songs. I open the shower door to grab my towel and in her little gruffy baby voice she says, "Mooommmy. Your boos are falling."
Thank you, Ava. Thanks for the reminder.
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
If Only London Bridge was the Only Thing Falling
Posted by Lesley at 11:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
5 comments:
Oh-that is soooooo funny. Don't you love the pure honesty of children. Don't worry, lots of us have falling "boos".
That is too funny ;)Thanks for sharing, now I feel a little better ;)
I am cracking up! After only one baby I already know what you mean. Bring it on, gravity!
We all know that gravity is the enemy here! But is sure is easier to take the news from cute kids rather than you husband who thinks he is making a funny joke!
lol that is funny, I will be laughing for days
Post a Comment