Today Aria was taking a nap and I had the baby monitor on to keep an ear out for her. She'd only been asleep for about an hour when I heard cooing on the monitor. Weird. She usually sleeps at least 2 hours. Then I hear someone doing very faint baby talk back to the cooing baby and singing . Now that was creepy.
Turns out I had forgotten to turn the monitor on in Aria's room. She was still sleeping. I was getting the goings on from a neighbor's house who did have their baby monitor on. Now, I wonder: how often has someone else picked up the signal from my baby monitor and what have they heard?
Monday, March 9, 2009
Who's monitoring your baby monitor?
Posted by Lesley at 1:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
2 comments:
leslie i'm so glad to have found your blog. it's such a fun way to keep in touch. and it's inspirational - i can't believe your raising 5 girls! - they're so beautiful by the way, like their mom!
This happened to us before. We heard a bit of someone talking to Stacey. We don't know any Staceys!
Post a Comment