Thursday, March 12, 2009

A Moment of Panic

My favorite fast food restaurant, by far, is Chick-Fil-A. I went without it for about 5 years in Arizona, and I was like a kid on Christmas the day they finally opened one in our area. I was there within an hour of opening. Now that we've been back in Georgia for several years, I've gotten used to having one nearby at all times.

So, Michelle posted the following video on facebook, and I laughed my head off until a sinking, sick feeling settled in the pit of my stomach. (Okay, that could have something to do with the virus I'm dealing with, but it's partly due to the following revelation.) WHAT IF THERE ARE NO CHICK-FIL-A'S IN EL PASO?!!! After a mad dash to the Chik-Fil-A restaurant locator, my fears were calmed and I can now post the following video for comedic purposes instead of as a mournful tribute.

Enjoy, and don't forget to go to the bottom of this page and pause my music before pushing play.

0 comments: