So, one night I was heading to bed and stopped by Aria's crib to do the customary night time check-in, and I had one of those "you're so beautiful I can't stop staring at you" moments. She was so peaceful and so perfect. I was totally absorbed in what a miracle she was. We really can't imagine our lives without her in it. J.T. and I still find ourselves just staring at her and telling her how much we love her. When J.T. blessed her one of the things he said was, "Your Heavenly Father wants you to know that you were meant to be a part of this family." I feel that was as much for me as it was for her: yet another confirmation of how much she was always meant to be in our lives.
As I watched her that night, I had to attempt to capture the moment. They go so fast.




.jpg)
2 comments:
Hi. I hope you don't mind but I stopped by your blog late one night when my little one couldn't sleep and I really like the way the middle of your blog kind of floats. How did you change the blogger template? I'm at bcgage.blogspot.com
Oh, how I love those sweeet baby fingers and toes. What a little miracle!
Post a Comment