Aria had her first taste of solid foods a few weeks ago. Her first experience was with pureed pears. She was okay with that. She wasn't so sure at first, then she caught on and started enjoying herself, then she got so excited that she was choking. We decided to call it quits from there. She's since enjoyed a simple diet of rice cereal.
J.T. was so excited to feed her solids. I would say "feed her solids for the first time," but that would be a lie. "Feed her for the first time with my permission and not on the sly" is a little more accurate. I have caught him feeding her biscuits and ice cream, among other things. Who knows what else I haven't seen, but I've decided that ignorance is bliss sometimes. It is pretty cute, though, how much he loves to be a part of feeding time.
"You're getting pretty worked up about this, aren't you, Dad?"
"I'm not so sure about this..."
"Hey, I like it. I really like it!"
"Okay, too much of a good thing can be bad."
.jpg)
1 comments:
Your girls are cute! Enjoy the summer.
Post a Comment