Sunday, June 29, 2008

Babyland General Hospital


Here are some of our pics from Babyland. I would've freaked out if I had come here as a kid. I do have to admit that the first time I came I got a little giddy.

It brought, rushing back, memories of being 6 years old, sitting outside a store at 6am waiting in line for the doors to open and as soon as they did being drug through the store by my mom desperatley trying not to be trampled by the other mother daughter duos wanting to get their hands on the new rage. I'll never forget approaching the tower of yellow boxes that each contained every little girl's coveted treasure: a Cabbage Patch Kid. Now, I'm sure that that tower was not actually as big as my six year old eyes took in, but it seemed HUGE! Oh, fun memories. That memory always make me realize, again, how much my mom was willing to go through to make her kids happy. Thanks, Mom. I still have that first doll, by the way.

Anyway, here are my kiddos enjoying Babyland.

0 comments: