Saturday, September 19, 2009

"Princesses Hunt" Still Rings True


With baby #6 on the way and due at the end of February, we've all been dying to know if we would be adding yet another princess to our family, and our day finally came today! We took a short trip to Albuquerque so that J.T. and I could go to the temple and while there we had an ultrasound done to tell us the big news. Our first shot on the big ultrasound screen was 2 little legs spread wide open and a very familiar picture in between. I announced it first: It's a girl! The ultrasound tech was so funny. She wouldn't say anything because she thought she would be delivering bad news by telling us it was another girl. After we reassured her that we were not angry and just fine she loosened up. So, we're all excited to know more about our little baby's identity. Now it's time to come up with a name! Any ideas?






4 comments:

Becky said...

What a record! Congratulations on another lovely addition to the HUNT family :)

Fit Perkes Family said...

You are one lucky family!! To add another amazing little girl--I mean how many people can say they have 6 daughters!! The kids are excited for you as well. Take it easy and we can't wait to see you all again soon.

Kate Norton said...

Woo hoo! I can't believe it is already gender-finding-out-time! This new little girl will surely fit right in your group of awesome little ladies!

Anonymous said...

One of my favorite names is Sadie. And since we are ovviously on the boy track--I am happy to share it with you. Hope your pregnancy is uneventful and healthy.