Aria just turned 6 months old. She's still a very happy, very mellow baby. She sleeps through the night and eats well. About 3 weeks ago she started sitting on her own. She now weghs 18 lbs 1 oz and is 26 3/4in long. I know! What a chunk. She's wearing 12 month clothes already! She's very good at sounding like she's saying mama and even will mimic an occasional bye bye. Her sisters love taking care of her. (They all love to play Mommy.) She's wonderful, of course!
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
2 comments:
My goodness she is getting so big. And chubby. mmmm gotta love those chubbas
your girls are adorable!!! I'm sure you remember my parents but I'm not sure if you guys remember us crazy curly haired girls! It's been such a long time. I remember how much I adored JT! So funny!
Post a Comment