Monday, April 7, 2008

Locks of Love




After growing her hair out for the past 3 years, Bella finally reached her goal and was able to donate 11 inches to Locks of Love. It was sad to see the long hair go, but her new do is adorable. We all love it; even J.T. and we all know what a "long-hair loving" guy he is!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a sweet thing for her to do. my sister just did and I would love to donat too, but I always have bleach in my hair from my highlights and they can't take hair if it has been highlighted with bleach. Maybe I should suck it up and make the sacrafice. We'll see.

mom2four said...

oh here hair is sooo cute. I love her hair cut. What a nice thing to do with her hair.

Meric said...

I'm so proud of you, Bella. It takes a lot of patience to grow your hair that long, let alone sacrifice it for someone else. You're beautiful!

Becky said...

Kassie, We love your cute hair-do!! You are looking all grown up, we miss you and hope you are doing great!

Love

The PLATTS
beckyandbenplatt.blogspot.com